Especially since the beginning of 2011, NYC hotels have become the favorite of smart investors. Confidence in the NYC hotel industry is growing in leaps and bounds. TOP Hotel Brokers of NYC, a prestigious NYC company handling hotels for sale in New York, hotel acquisition/disposition, hotel financing, hotel joint venture, and 1031 exchange hotels, as well as Hotel Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), explains the reasons behind the recent increase in transactions.
How To Find - NYC Hotels For Sale
TOP Hotel Brokers of NYC reveals that there are plenty of hotels for sale in New York City and now is the best time to invest in the industry. Hotel investment opportunities abound in this thriving metropolis. The NYC hotel sector is experiencing a never-before-seen boom in business.
Finding hotels for sale in NYC is not a complicated process. Check out the latest hotel deals with the help of TOP Hotel Brokers of NYC. With more than two decades of experience in the industry, this expert team 'know' hotels in New York City. The company is familiar with all NYC hotel properties and the different factors that would influence an investor's decision including location, significance, and profitability.
During 2011, hotel investment has been very competitive in the New York City market. Overall sales have exceeded previous estimates. The current growth is expected to continue in the coming years.
NYC Hotels For Sale Releases Details of Recent NYC Hotel Transactions
- In early June, LaSalle Hotel Properties announced their intentions to acquire the 934-room Park Central Park on Seventh Avenue in midtown Manhattan for $405.5 million. The deal should close in late 2011.
- Recently, Morgans Hotel Group Co. closed the sale of two Midtown Manhattan hotels – Royalton and Morgans. The buyer was an affiliate of FelCor Lodging Trust Inc. and the sale price was $140 million ($496,000 per room). Morgan Hotels will continue to operate both hotels under a long-term (15-year) management agreement.
- The 597-room Paramount Hotel, one of the biggest boutique hotels in the hotel industry, has been sold to developer Aby Rosen for $275 million. The Paramount is a landmark property - one of the first hotels opened by former nightclub impresarios Ian Schrager and Steve Rubell.
Contact TOP Hotel Brokers of NYC for NYC Hotel Investments
TOP Hotel Brokers of NYC Deals Directly with Principals and Investors
OFF MARKET Hotel Investment NYC
- Hotels For Sale in New York
- Hotel Acquisition / Disposition
- Hotel Financing
- Hotel Joint Venture
- 1031 Exchange Hotels
- Hotel Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) Investment locating services