Hotel News Developments NYC
New York City attracts a multitude of tourists on an annual basis. The city, as well as the hospitality industry, does an effective job of marketing the metropolis and its guest rooms. With a perfect location, popular brands, and prominent owners working in its favor, the NYC hotel sector is a thriving concern.
In fact, everyone can take advantage of this exciting hospitality scene. Whatever their budget, no tourist needs to cross the Big Apple off their list. Travel packages and affordable hotel prices are available for this global center.
Tips for Terrific Travel and Hotel Deals
- Book early to find fabulous and affordable accommodations in New York City.
- Make reservations now for spring breaks.
- If you are still undecided, at least book early in the New Year (preferably January) for that April trip.
- Comfortable lodging properties can be found everywhere in New York City.
- Keep checking for the best hotel deals.
- If you need to change your plans, many NYC hotels will allow cancellations without penalty.
- Travelers can always rebook if they discover a fallen price.
- Several hotels offer discounts for non-refundable bookings.
- Priceline and Hotwire offer discounts but do not release the hotel name until after a non-refundable booking.
- BetterBidding.com has excellent advice for first-timers. This site shows recently accepted bids.
- Take advantage of travel packages.
- Almost all U.S. carriers offer cheaper flight prices for earlier bookings.
- Specific airlines might offer only one class of seat but very inexpensive rates for early bookings.
- Major airlines let passengers cancel and rebook tickets purchased online within 24 hours without penalty.
- Plan flights before or after peak days and pay cheaper rates.
- Fly on a holiday. Actually, Thanksgiving or Christmas morning or early New Year's Day are slow traffic times.
- Flying non-stop costs more than a trip with at least one touchdown.
- Allow plenty of time for connecting flights.
- Choose the cheapest flight for both ways – even if that means picking two different airlines.
- Do a through check of online prices. Different travel websites might have better deals.
- Hotel and rental car companies can offer deals for certain groups or employees.
- It is possible to get a NYC air/hotel package sale for 4 nights at 3-5 star Manhattan hotels for $675.*
- *Between now and the end of 2011 depending on specific hotels and departure locations
- Visitors to New York City can arrive via LaGuardia, JFK, or Newark Airports.
- Several popular airlines fly into airports serving the Big Apple.
- The NYC hospitality industry offers all kinds of incentives – from free breakfasts to 10% discounts to free room upgrades.
- New York City hotels offer value for money complete with superb surroundings and helpful staff.
Check out Hotel 99 - the newest budget boutique 'extended stay' hotel in New York's Upper West Side. This Broadway hotel offers comfortable accommodations at discount rates. Hotel 99 is situated near well-known NYC sites such as Central Park, Lincoln Center, and the Metropolitan Opera.
Image courtesy of rumbo.es